School-affiliated organizations MUST receive the approval of the Plum Borough School Board.
What we need from you to be PBSD recognized:
- Statement of need for the organization.
- Proposed name of the organization.
- Proposed school or program affiliation.
- Proposed constitution and/or bylaws.
- Name of person(s) responsible for the conduct of the organization (list of officers).
Delegation of Responsibility:
- The Superintendent shall be the Chief Liaison between the Board and school-affiliated
- Building principals shall be involved in all decisions and planning affecting their respective students, programs, and facilities.
All booster groups and school-affiliated organizations MUST comply with all Board policies and annually review with their membership:
Policy 304 Employment of District Staff
Policy 806 Child Abuse
Policy 824 Maintaining Professional Adult/Student Boundaries
Policy 915 Relations With School-Affiliated Organizations
Policy 916 Volunteer
Policy 702 Gifts, Grants, and Donations