Plum Borough School District and its student-athletes are thankful for the support of our booster groups to provide the best opportunities for our students possible.
All booster groups that wish to be affiliated with the School District must comply with Board Policy 915 - Relations with School-Affiliated Organizations (Booster Groups).
To assist booster groups with compliance, the district has developed a presentation to review the various provisions of Board Policy 915 as well as other requirements that may impact boosters and student-athletes such as PIAA Bylaws and Title IX requirements.
Please contact Josh Shoop, Athletic Director at [email protected] if you have any questions or are interested in becoming a School-Affiliated Booster Organization.
Click the image above to review the presentation.
Click this link to watch the presentation video.
School affiliated organizations must receive the approval of the Plum Borough School Board. What we need from you to be PBSD recognized:
1) Statement of need for the organization.
2) Proposed name of the organization.
3) Proposed school or program affiliation.
4) Proposed constitution and/or bylaws.
5) Name of person(s) responsible for the conduct of the organization (list of officers).
Copies of the following shall be provided annually and sent to the Superintendent’s Office:
1) Constitution and/or bylaws will be provided if changed or revised from the previous year.
2) Names of all officers.
3) End of year treasurer’s report detailing where monies were expended for the previous year and detailing where monies will be expended by providing a projected budget for the upcoming year.
4) Annual reports. (include activities conducted during the previous year and activities planned for the upcoming year.)
5) All recommendations to the Superintendent or Board.