Digital Communications facilitates multi-level communications support for the Superintendent, administration, and relationships within the Boro and neighboring communities. We develop target-specific communication strategies to offer an accurate, clear, consistent message for the District through a critical and creative approach to public and media relations, digital communications and information sharing. It advances information and communications related to our six goals and District beliefs through a variety of managed channels including the District website, Instant Contact, PlumIS, Who We Are Wednesday (#PlumFamily), social media outlets, Facebook and Twitter.
Digital Communications is responsible for:
- Coordinate and oversee District Communication to the public, community, and media relations
- Develop and distribute internal and external communication for the District
- Create and manage content on the District website, social media accounts, and app push
- Promote District, building, and community events (Boro), initiatives, and successes
- Publicize internal coverage and the successes and activities of students, staff, and teachers
- Produce District newsletter, social media initiatives, and other materials