Following the steps below will allow you to see your device insurance status in the Sapphire Community Web Portal.
Checking to see if you have device insurance:
- Log in to the Community Web Portal.
- Looking under "MY BACKPACK," you will see the title Fees.
- Select "Fees."
- If you have insurance, you will see an entry like the ones referenced below based on the student's device. If you are unsure what device your student has, you can check the one-to-one renewal schedule shown here.
- Device First Occurrence
- Device Second Occurrence
- Device Third Occurrence
- Device Full Replacement
- Device Insurance June 2024
- Device Insurance June 2025
- Device Insurance June 2026
- Owe CB INS
- Owe Full Device Replacement
If you follow the steps above and have purchased insurance for a year, your device insurance status may be Device Insurance Expired. That means that it has been one year since you bought insurance. If you want to renew your insurance, you can visit our Technology Payments page on our district website here.
One-to-One Owe Payment:
If you follow the steps above and see the status Owes CB INS or, Owes Full Device Replacement, this means you owe a fee. You can go to our Technology Payments page on our district website to pay the fee you owe. If you do not have insurance and want to purchase it, you can visit our Technology Payments page on our district website here. If you have questions about this, please email the Technology Department at [email protected].