2019 Holiday Park Elementary School Grade 5 - 6 PSSA Test Schedule
Tuesday April 9 - Thursday April 11 = Grade 5 - 6 ELA PSSA (AM test session)
Tuesday April 23 - Wednesday April 24 = Grade 5 - 6 Math PSSA (AM test session)
Tips for Preparing Students at Home Prior to Testing:
- Make sure that your child gets a good night’s rest every night of the testing.
- Make sure that your child eats a healthy breakfast.
- Remind your child that no electronic devices are to be in the classroom. This includes, but is not limited to,
cell phones, iPads, and Apple watches. The state has provided strict guidelines to districts about no devices being in the classroom or accessible to students, so the district must enforce the guidelines.
- During each test, staff will collect all electronic devices. After test completion, electronic devices will be returned.
- If your child is anxious about testing, stay positive and supportive.
- Provide opportunities in the evenings for your child to relax.
- During the PSSA Test Weeks, there will be no Homework/Tests/Quizzes
- Please make sure that your child arrives at school on time.
- During each test week, no students will have no homework, test, quizzes.
Additional PSSA Information for Parents/Guardians
Please contact Holiday Park with any questions (412) 795 - 4430