PBSD Communications (PBSDC) manages and facilitates multi-level communications support for the Superintendent, administration, and relationships within the Boro and neighboring communities. We develop target-specific communication strategies to offer an accurate, clear, consistent message for the District through a critical and creative approach to public and media relations, digital communications and information sharing. PBSDC advances information and communications related to our six goals and District beliefs through a variety of managed channels including the District website, Instant Contact, PlumIS, Who We Are Wednesday (#PlumFamily) and social media outlets, Facebook and Twitter.
PBSD Communications is responsible for:
- Coordinate and oversee District Communication to the public, community and media relations
- Develop and distribute internal and external communication for the District
- Create and manage content on District website, social media accounts, and app push
- Promote District, building, and community events (Boro), initiatives and successes
- Publicize internal coverage and the successes and activities of students, staff and teachers
- Produce District newsletter, social media initiatives, and other materials