What are my children doing on their devices? Parent Report Generator
With the Parent Report Generator, parents get all the data they need to understand what their children do online. These data-driven reports help parents answer critical questions such as:
1. When is my children using their device?
2. What are their search queries?
3. Are they attempting to access any blocked sites?
4. What websites do they visit most often, and how much time do they spend there?
5. How does their device usage compare to their peers' usage?
If you would like to receive these reports please email the Technology Department (email listed below) with the student's name and your email address.
Technology Help Desk Ticket Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about Parent Report Generator, please click here
. *Please keep in mind that these protections are not substitutes for educating your children on how to use the Internet responsibly and safely.
For more information on internet safety, apps, and ratings, please check our web pages "Cyber Safety
" and "Internet Safety
" at www.pbsd.net