Family Technology Resources
Educational Technology Resources
Internet Safety and Communication
Internet Policies and Procedures
Don't Have Internet at Home?
COVID - Free Internet Options below:
AT&T's low-cost wireline home Internet service is called access.
- Read more on their services, click here.
For more information on Internet Essentials, click here, to get in touch with Comcast.
Internet Essentials from Comcast has three key components. It includes low-cost high-speed Internet service for $9.95 a month, the option to purchase a computer for less than $150 and multiple options for digital literacy training in print, online and in-person to the following groups:
- Families with at least one child eligible to participate in the National School Lunch Program.
- Individuals and families receiving HUD housing assistance.
- Low-income veterans who live in our service area.
- Senior citizens in select markets
Verizon offers a discounted program as well, called Lifeline.
This government assistance program offers discounts to qualified low-income customers. Approved applicants can receive a reduced rate monthly bill on phone and/or Internet service. Some states provide a discount on installation and toll blocking at no charge. Read more on this program here.