All students/families participating in the One-to-One Insurance Program can enroll at any time. Students/Families who are not registered with insurance will be charged the total cost of the part/device broken until enrolled in the insurance program.
Device Insurance Overview
Families can make a one-time payment to cover the device for the life of the machine. If you cannot make the full payment, families can have the option to pay for the current school year.
Following the one-to-one renewal schedule, here. Families will have to pay to re-enroll into the One-to-One Insurance program when the student/s receives a new device based on the One-to-One Device Renewal Schedule.
What is covered?
All physical components of the device. Theft of device WITH a police report.
What is NOT covered?
- Loss of device
- Loss of carrying case/protective sleeve
- Reasonable wear and tear (Examples may include: scratches, dents, worn keys, etc.)
- Damage as a result of reckless abuse or willful conduct
- NOTE: Chargers are NOT covered under this insurance program. If you lose your District provided charger, you can purchase one below, or you can buy one on your own based on the model of your Chromebook. When turning in your Chromebook at the end of its life cycle, you MUST have a charger with it.
Device Insurance Costs:
Families can visit our Technology Payments web page for additional information on device insurance or make a payment online.
- HP Chromebook 11 G6 EE
- Insurance cost: $32.50 Good through: 2021-2022
- Insurance cost: $65.00 Good through: 2023-2024
- HP Chromebook 11 G8 EE
- Insurance cost: $27.50 Good through: 2021-2022
- Insurance cost: $110.00 Good through: 2025-2026
- Dell Chromebook 3100
- Insurance cost: $30.00 Good through: 2021-2022
- Insurance cost: $90.00 Good through: 2024-2025
Full Device Replacement Costs Below:
- Chromebook 11 G6 EE Device Replacement Costs - $170.00
- Chromebook 11 G8 EE Device Replacement Costs - $260.00
- Chromebook 11 3100 Device Replacement Costs - $275.00