IT Help Desk
- Use this link to submit a ticket to the help desk, check on the status of your ticket, or communicate with the technician handling your issue. Your username and password for this site is your PBSD network username and password
. You can also submit a ticket by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
from your PBSD email account or by calling the help desk at x6340.
Google Apps Training
- This site contains a wealth of training materials from Google that can help you to better understand, navigate, and utilize Google Apps in your classroom or office. There are training materials for Mail, Calendar, Docs, and more!
Apple Education Store
- Apple offers academic discounts to all students, teachers, and administrators in K-12 school districts.
- Hewlett Packard offers academic discounts to all students, teachers, and administrators in K-12 school districts.
Microsoft Home Users Program
- District employees are now eligible to participate in Microsoft's Software Assurance Home Use Program (HUP). This program enables you to get a licensed copy of most Microsoft® Office desktop PC applications to install and use on your home computer.